Miles has been an accountant for over 30 years and has been a CPA for 23 of those years. He specializes in tax planning (including estate and retirement planning) and other business consulting. He also is quite knowledgeable in matters relating to real estate (including 1031 exchanges) and the buying and selling of businesses. His firm handles payroll, bookkeeping questions, and prepares numerous compilations, reviews and business tax returns of all sorts (see below for a more complete list of services).
We provide the following services for our clients:
- Business Consulting
- Financial and Estate Planning
- Consulting and Planning Strategies to Reduce Taxes
- Payroll and Bookkeeping Services
- Retirement Planning / Financial Investment Advice
- Sales and Acquisitions of Businesses
- Income Tax Preparation
- Cost Accounting Anaysis
- Compilation and Review Services
- Real estate planning including 1031 Exchanges
- Accounting software consulting
We advise our clients through a host of personal and business financial decisions they face, from a business start-up, to retirement and succession planning.
Businesses need quality information to make good decisions in order to stay competitive. We help our clients find necessary information to reach their long and short term strategic goals.
Individuals need good information to ensure financial stability and to stay informed on each year's tax code changes. We are constantly educating ourselves on new tax laws to ensure maximum tax benefit.